|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sebastian refuse to take Charles on a tour of the castle?
(a) It is rife with man traps
(b) He is allergic to the damp
(c) He does not want to introduce his family
(d) It is an ugly building
2. To what does Charles compare his service?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A child
(c) An ape
(d) A husband
3. For what do the families want to prepare the young men?
(b) Jobs in the public service
(d) Life in general
4. How do Charles and his troops get to England?
(a) By marching
(b) By train
(c) By car
(d) By plane
5. What two words does Charles use to describe a woman's charm?
(a) Dreamy and dangerous
(b) Routine and mechanic
(c) Lost and forgetful
(d) Random and delicate
Short Answer Questions
1. What character gets drunk in this chapter?
2. Which member of the family does Charles meet?
3. Why does Charles state he does not partake in the drinking games?
4. Who does Charles receive a visit from in this chapter?
5. Where is Sebastian sick?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)