|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julia departs for _________ when Charles arrives.
2. What does Charles spend most of his time doing at Brideshead?
(c) Fixing things around the house
3. What kind of school does Cordelia attend?
(a) A private school
(b) A state school
(c) A convent
(d) A finishing school
4. Who represents Celia in the divorce proceedings?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother
(c) Her sister
5. What does Charles paint during his stay?
(a) A landscape
(b) A mural
(c) A portrait
(d) An abstract painting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commissions Charles to paint Brideshead?
2. Where does Sebastian's father live?
3. Why have the Marchmains never divorced?
4. Where does Charles paint his mural?
5. Why does Julia say she wants Charles to marry her?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)