|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julia is upset about __________.
(a) The loss of her faith
(b) Her brother marrying a lowly woman
(c) She wants to get married
(d) Charles' attitude
2. What does Charles spend most of his time doing at Brideshead?
(b) Fixing things around the house
3. What does Charles find most shocking about Sebastian's family?
(a) Their Catholic beliefs
(b) Their history of madness
(c) Their love for violence
(d) Their involvement in the Boer War
4. Why does Charles claim Rex wants to marry Julia?
(a) Because he loves her
(b) Becasue he wants beautiful children
(c) To inherit Brideshead
(d) To advance his career
5. What do Sebastian and Charles like to drink during the holidays?
(a) Coca cola
(b) Ginger ale
(c) Orange juice
(d) Fine wine
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disorder is Sebastian fighting in question #99?
2. Why does Julia think that Beryl is playing up the Irish Catholic issue?
3. Who sends Charles a telegram at the beginning of this section?
4. Why have the Marchmains never divorced?
5. Who does Charles agree to go and find in this section?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)