1. What is the name of the main character of the novel?
(a) Charles Ryder
(b) Rex Mottram
(c) Lord Fellows
(d) Sebastian Mainstream
2. Between what wars does the book take place?
(a) World War II and the Falklands War
(b) The Korean War and the Vietnam War
(c) The Boer War and World War War I
(d) World War I and World War II
3. What is Charles' rank in the army?
4. In what year does the novel begin?
5. Where are Ryder and his troops going?
(a) The Sahara
(b) The Sudan
(c) They do not know.
6. In what country are Charles and his troops?
7. To what country do Charles and his troop travel?
8. How do Charles and his troops get to England?
(a) By marching
(b) By plane
(c) By car
(d) By train
9. At what estate do Charles and his troops set up camp?
This section contains 3,245 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)