1. What can be seen from the train window?
Texas, green grass, clumps of houses, trees.
2. Where is the train going?
3. What did the couple do before boarding the train?
4. Why is the man's face reddened?
From years of working outdoors.
5. How does the man sit on the train?
With one hand on each knee, like a man waiting for a barber.
6. What color is the bride's dress?
7. What is apparent about the bride to the other passengers?
That she has cooked.
This section contains 4,729 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)