|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Scratchy first notice the bride?
(a) When they round the corner.
(b) When Jack tells him that he is married.
(c) When he shoots Jack.
(d) When she screams.
2. Where is the train going?
(c) Yellow Sky.
(d) San Antonio.
3. Where did the old gang hang out?
(a) Along the river.
(b) In the caves outside of town.
(c) At the station.
(d) At the old rustler's cabin.
4. On their wedding day, where does the couple eat?
(a) In the dining car.
(b) In Yellow Sky.
(c) In San Antonio.
(d) Sack lunches on the train.
5. What does Scratchy do at the end of Chapter 3 as he waits for Jack to appear?
(a) He keeps shouting.
(b) He goes to the train station.
(c) He reloads his guns.
(d) He walks back to the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Scratchy believe that Jack is unarmed?
2. How does the couple feel about each other?
3. Why does Jack not have gun?
4. What river runs by the town of Yellow Sky?
5. What is the general demeanor of the couple?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)