|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the groom shows the bride the appointments of the train car, how is he acting?
(a) Like the owner.
(b) Too loud.
(c) Like he is afraid.
(d) Llike he is ignorant.
2. At first, the drummer refuses to come behind the bar. Why?
(a) He wants to be able to make a break for the door.
(b) He wants to see Scratchy.
(c) He wants to bring the dog in.
(d) He wants to shoot at Scratchy.
3. What does Scratchy do at the end of Chapter 3 as he waits for Jack to appear?
(a) He keeps shouting.
(b) He reloads his guns.
(c) He walks back to the bar.
(d) He goes to the train station.
4. What does the dog do when he finally sees Scratchy?
(a) He runs at Scratchy.
(b) He watches him carefully.
(c) He wimpers to be petted.
(d) He gets up and walks away growling.
5. Why is the man's face reddened?
(a) He drinks a lot.
(b) He has high blood pressure.
(c) From years of working outdoors.
(d) He is embarrased.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has never been on a train before?
2. Why does the bride become anxious?
3. How do the men in the bar know Scratchy is approaching?
4. Who is the only person who will fight Scratchy?
5. Who offers to fight Scratchy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)