|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men in the bar know Scratchy is approaching?
(a) They hear someone yelp who's been hit.
(b) They hear yelling and gunshots.
(c) They hear the Mexican yelling.
(d) They hear the dog bark.
2. What does the couple not notice about the people waiting on them?
(a) Their great service.
(b) Their uniforms.
(c) Their air of superiority.
(d) Their wonderful food.
3. How does the porter view the couple on the train?
(a) Lilke he is confused.
(d) With an air of superiority.
4. What is across the street from the bar?
(a) The train station.
(b) The river.
(c) A rock ledge.
(d) Green grass plots.
5. What does the bartender do when he hears about Scratchy?
(a) He gets his pistol.
(b) He gets a drink.
(c) He heads out of the bar.
(d) He locks and barricades the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men in the bar say as they hear Scratchy approaching?
2. Who waits on the couple when they eat?
3. What is the reaction of the Mexicans in the bar when they hear about Scratchy?
4. What does the man say who enters the bar?
5. Who is the only person who will fight Scratchy?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)