|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the bride's dress?
2. What does the stillness of the town form over Scratchy?
(a) The arch bishop.
(b) The arch of a tomb.
(c) The arch of an angel.
(d) The arch of a bridge.
3. How does the reader know the drummer is nervous?
(a) He is perspiring.
(b) He seems trigger happy.
(c) He can't stop laughing.
(d) He can't stop talking.
4. What is Scratchy doing with the town?
(a) He is playing with the town.
(b) He is waiting with the town.
(c) He is threatening the town.
(d) He is dancing with the town.
5. Who is the only person who will fight Scratchy?
(a) The Mexicans.
(b) The drummer.
(c) The barkeeper.
(d) Jack Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since nobody is opening the door to the bar, where does Scratchy decide to go?
2. What town has Jack traveled to?
3. When he fires at the paper, how much does he miss it by?
4. How does Jack introduce his wife to Scratchy?
5. Why does the dog keep lazy watch?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)