|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Scratchy approaches, one man gestures toward the barkeep for something. What does he want?
(a) A drink.
(b) A clean glass.
(c) A rifle.
(d) Another gun.
2. What is Scratchy known for?
(a) Being the town drunk.
(b) Being in a gang.
(c) He is an excellent gunman.
(d) Coming from the east coast.
3. What do the elegance of the train fittings reflect?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) The porter's service.
(c) The couple's marriage.
(d) The town of Yellow Sky.
4. Who is the only man on the train platform?
(a) The barkeeper.
(b) The drummer.
(c) The deputy marshal.
(d) The station agent.
5. What does the couple not notice about the people waiting on them?
(a) Their great service.
(b) Their uniforms.
(c) Their wonderful food.
(d) Their air of superiority.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scratchy like when he is sober?
2. Where is the barkeeper's dog?
3. What does Jack do in Yellow Sky?
4. What does the man say who enters the bar?
5. What kind of gloom sets in the bar?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)