|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the couple do before boarding the train?
(a) Bought a house.
(b) Got married.
(c) Visited their mother.
(d) Had breadfast.
2. The long revolvers on Scratchy's hands are as easy as what?
3. What does the drummer discover in his hiding place?
(b) More guns.
4. What does the barkeeper sit on?
(a) A liquor case.
(b) A box.
(c) A tree stump.
(d) A ladder.
5. Who waits on the couple when they eat?
(a) An African-American women.
(b) An older white gentleman they called "Mac."
(c) The African-American wait staff.
(d) Young Harvey girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is apparent about the bride to the other passengers?
2. As Scratchy is approaching the bar, one man in the bar wishes Jack were home. How does he express that?
3. Where does the dog go to avoid Scratchy?
4. After Scratchy shoots at the paper, what does he shoot next?
5. Where was the shirt made?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)