|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The long revolvers on Scratchy's hands are as easy as what?
2. What is Scratchy like when he is drunk?
(a) He's sweet and sloppy.
(b) He's quiet.
(c) He's funny,
(d) He's a terror.
3. How do the people of Yellow Sky feel about Jack?
(a) He is well-liked.
(b) They think he drinks too much.
(c) They adore him.
(d) He is not well-liked.
4. What is the drummer doing?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Practicing his shooting.
(c) Drinking too much.
(d) Telling a story.
5. What is apparent about the bride to the other passengers?
(a) That her shoes are worn.
(b) That her dress is lovely.
(c) That she has cooked.
(d) That she is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scratchy known for?
2. How does Jack plan to tell the community of his news?
3. How does Scratchy get to Jack's house?
4. When he fires at the paper, how much does he miss it by?
5. What does the porter do for Jack as they approach Yellow Sky?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)