1. What can be seen from the train window?
(a) Rivers only.
(b) Texas, green grass, clumps of houses, trees.
(c) Small farms that look abandoned.
(d) Texas like a desert.
2. Where is the train going?
(b) Yellow Sky.
(d) San Antonio.
3. What did the couple do before boarding the train?
(a) Visited their mother.
(b) Got married.
(c) Bought a house.
(d) Had breadfast.
4. Why is the man's face reddened?
(a) He has high blood pressure.
(b) He is embarrased.
(c) He drinks a lot.
(d) From years of working outdoors.
5. How does the man sit on the train?
(a) With one hand on each knee, like a man waiting for a barber.
(b) With his hand on his wife's hand.
(c) With his legs crossed.
(d) With his hands folded on his lap like he is praying.
6. What color is the bride's dress?
7. What is apparent about the bride to the other passengers?
(a) That she has cooked.
(b) That her dress is lovely.
(c) That she is beautiful.
(d) That her shoes are worn.
This section contains 4,729 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)