1. What can be seen from the train window?
(a) Texas like a desert.
(b) Texas, green grass, clumps of houses, trees.
(c) Rivers only.
(d) Small farms that look abandoned.
2. Where is the train going?
(a) Yellow Sky.
(b) San Antonio.
3. What did the couple do before boarding the train?
(a) Got married.
(b) Visited their mother.
(c) Had breadfast.
(d) Bought a house.
4. Why is the man's face reddened?
(a) He is embarrased.
(b) He has high blood pressure.
(c) He drinks a lot.
(d) From years of working outdoors.
5. How does the man sit on the train?
(a) With his hands folded on his lap like he is praying.
(b) With his hand on his wife's hand.
(c) With his legs crossed.
(d) With one hand on each knee, like a man waiting for a barber.
6. What color is the bride's dress?
7. What is apparent about the bride to the other passengers?
(a) That she has cooked.
(b) That her shoes are worn.
(c) That she is beautiful.
(d) That her dress is lovely.
This section contains 4,729 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)