|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this time, Karim is:
(a) working long hours
(b) seeing another woman
(c) busy organizing a Bengal Tiger march
(d) out of town
2. Tension in their neighborhood increases between the Bengal Tigers and the:
(b) Lion Hearts
3. Shahana has begun to:
(a) tease Bibi about life in Bangladesh
(b) taunt her father
(c) cry about moving
(d) look forward to mvoing to Bangladesh
4. What happened to the Bengal Tigers?
(a) they continued as they were
(b) they became a part of the Hamas
(c) they became too radical for most people
(d) they dwindled with the end of the Lion Hearts
5. What does Chanu do after having been in England for almost thirty years?
(a) takes the family sightseeing
(b) allows his girls to wear Western style clothing
(c) applies for benefits
(d) applies for citizenship
Short Answer Questions
1. The attendees decide that they will support all but:
2. What does Chanu tell his daughters?
3. The attendees decide on the name of:
4. What does Karim do at the meeting in preparation for the march?
5. Hasina is wondering if she:
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nazneen get Mrs. Islam to forgive the debt?
2. After the meeting, what happens when Karim brings clothes to Nazneen?
3. What does Nazneen learn from her letters from Hasina?
4. What alarms Nazneen when she listens to Chanu and Dr. Azad talk at dinner?
5. What happens that accelerates Chanu's plan to move his family to Bangladesh?
6. Why does Hasina write in the letter to her sister?
7. What happens after the meeting at the mosque?
8. What indication is there of Nazneen's confusion over what she wants?
9. What happens when Nazneen goes out for thread?
10. When Nanzeen tells Karim of the plans to move to Bangladesh, what does he tell her?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)