|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hasina says that she is:
(a) not like their mother
(b) looking for her husband
(c) wanting to return home
(d) just like their mother
2. How does Nazneen travel to meet Karim:
3. Chanu came home once when:
(a) Karim was using his computer
(b) Nazneen was at the mosque
(c) Raiza was visiting
(d) Shahana had friends over
4. The attendees decide on the name of:
(a) Bengal Tigers
(b) Hamlet Bears
(c) Bengal Lions
(d) Hamlet Tigers
5. Tension in their neighborhood increases between the Bengal Tigers and the:
(c) Lion Hearts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chanu do after having been in England for almost thirty years?
2. Hasina is wondering if she:
3. Nazneen thinks her relationship with Karim will:
4. What is passed around for all to see during the meeting at the mosque?
5. What does Karim do at the meeting in preparation for the march?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)