|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nazneen tells her daughters:
(a) a story about Mumtax and the jinni
(b) she will help them food places to live in London if Chanu moves
(c) not to talk about moving to Bangladesh
(d) she is in love with Karim
2. When the Bengal Tigers hold a festival:
(a) the whole family goes
(b) Chanu forbids them to go
(c) Chanu attends alone
(d) Nazneen attends alone
3. Chanu says that Nazneen had:
(a) nervous exhaustion
(b) nervous breakdown
4. Where Chanu says he will talk to her employer about Nazneen receiving more money, Nazneen:
(a) says she's lucky she has work
(b) says it will do no good
(c) says she already asked and was refused
(d) does not want Chanu to talk to him
5. What does Raiza tell Nazneen that Tariq has done?
(a) is in the hospital
(b) sold the furniture
(c) run away
(d) in in jail for theft
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Bengal Tigers?
2. After the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, Chanu:
3. Raizaq and BNazneen see Dr. Azad to seek help for:
4. Why does Chanu feel that the English feel so threatened by the Pakistanis?
5. What term does the Questioner use at the meeting?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)