|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nazneen finds herself thinking more and more of:
2. Which of the following is not true about Raiza?
(a) she stopped wearing a sari
(b) she maintains a traditional Pakistani household
(c) she is beginning to swear
(d) she is angry at her husband
3. Chanu feels that:
(a) Nazneen pays too much attention to Ruku
(b) Ruku isn't his child
(c) Mrs. Islam visits too much
(d) more intelligent babies require less sleep
4. The topic of discussion at the dinner with Dr. Azad is:
(a) Dr. Azad's practice
(b) Mrs. Thatcher's policies
(c) Pakistanis in London
(d) Chanu's health
5. Dr. Azad is Nazneen's:
(a) dinner guest
Short Answer Questions
1. After her marriage Nazneen:
2. Chanu is:
3. What does Dr. Azad mention that Nazneen knows nothing about?
4. What does Chanu bring home one day?
5. Hasina writes that she has received a proposal of marriage from:
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)