|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nazneen describes her husband as:
(d) ultra religious
2. What, according to Banesa, will determine if Nazneen will live?
(a) her mother's love
(c) good food
(d) good medical care
3. Where do Chanu and Nazneen go on their Sunday outing?
(a) to visit Mrs. Islam
(c) to a rstaurant
(d) to the house of Dr. Azad
4. Before doing housework, Nazneen:
(a) reads from the Qur'an
(b) reads the newspaper
(c) sits and gossips with her friends
(d) sneaks out to shop
5. Chanu feels that to be an immigrant is to:
(a) be in a bad position
(b) live out a tragedy
(c) be the only way to succeed
(d) be lucky
Short Answer Questions
1. During the visit, Mrs. Azad:
2. Rupban's baby is named:
3. How does Chanu rationalize the use of alcohol?
4. The story of Nazneen's birth was often told to her as:
5. Nazneen's husband is:
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)