|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chanu tells Nazneen:
(a) 'anything you want, you only have to ask'
(b) 'make a list'
(c) 'we have no moeny'
(d) 'you don't need such things'
2. Nazneen regularly:
(a) cuts Chanu's corns
(b) fights with Chanu
(c) massages Chanu's neck
(d) ignores Chanu
3. Nazneen wants Chanu to:
(a) talk to Hasina's husband
(b) to move to the country
(c) to quit his job
(d) go to Dhaka to find Hasina
4. The topic of discussion at the dinner with Dr. Azad is:
(a) Mrs. Thatcher's policies
(b) Chanu's health
(c) Pakistanis in London
(d) Dr. Azad's practice
5. Nazneen found her way home after being lost by:
(a) retracing her steps
(b) asking the police for directions
(c) asking directions at a Bangledeshi restaurant
(d) asking a stranger for directions
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Islam wants to take the baby for several hours, Nazneen:
2. Raiza complains that her husband:
3. How does Chanu rationalize the use of alcohol?
4. Nazneen's marriage was:
5. Which of the following is not true about Raiza?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)