|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The topic of discussion at the dinner with Dr. Azad is:
(a) Chanu's health
(b) Mrs. Thatcher's policies
(c) Pakistanis in London
(d) Dr. Azad's practice
2. Who does Nazneen think of while doing her housework and cooking?
(d) Dr. Azad
3. Rupban's husband is:
4. Chanu tells Nazneen:
(a) 'we have no moeny'
(b) 'make a list'
(c) 'anything you want, you only have to ask'
(d) 'you don't need such things'
5. Nazneen describes her husband as:
(b) ultra religious
Short Answer Questions
1. The story of Nazneen's birth was often told to her as:
2. As Nazneen is walking around lost, what does she think of:
3. Nazneen regularly:
4. When Nazneen asks Chanu for a new sari, he:
5. Dr. Azad is Nazneen's:
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)