|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chanu feels that:
(a) Nazneen pays too much attention to Ruku
(b) Ruku isn't his child
(c) more intelligent babies require less sleep
(d) Mrs. Islam visits too much
2. When Dr. Azad asks if Nazneen is having any problems, she tells him:
(a) she has a burning sensation when urinating
(b) she has stomach pain
(c) everything is fine
(d) she has headaches
3. What does Chanu tell his daughters?
(a) that they will attend the mosque school
(b) they can wear Western clothing
(c) that they are going home
(d) they will not have to go to Bangledesh
4. While at the hospital what does Nazneen think about Chanu?
(a) she is beginning to understand him and he is not a bad man
(b) he is too materialistic
(c) he is self-centered
(d) he is only concerned with appearances
5. Why does Nazneen attend the meeting at the mosque?
(a) she feels it is her duty as a muslim
(b) she goes in Chanu's place
(c) she has nothing else to do at the time
(d) she is angry at Chanu
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Chanu and Nazneen go on their Sunday outing?
2. Raiza tells Nazneen that Mrs. Islam is:
3. Chanu brings Nazneen her:
4. What happened to the Bengal Tigers?
5. What does Nazneen refer to as the eternal three way torture?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)