|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shahana tells Nazneen that if they move to Bangladesh, she will:
(a) eagerly accept their customs
(b) run away
(c) accept her father's decision
(d) look forward to the move
2. Which of the following is not a friend of Hasina?
3. Hasina's letters indicate that she is:
(a) back with her second husband
(b) working in a house of prostitution
(c) working in the farment factory
(d) working as a maid and nursemaid for a good family
4. What does Chanu believe about the tunes he sings to the child in Nazneen's womb?
(a) Nazneen finds it amusing
(b) it makes him happy
(c) he is proving to Nazneen that he wants the child
(d) the child will recognize them when he is born
5. Mrs. Islam tells Nazneen the story of:
(a) her life
(b) her son's travels
(c) her husband's job search
(d) how the women of her village persuaded the men to dig a well
Short Answer Questions
1. Hasina eventually finds work as a:
2. Hasina is considered the bad one at work because:
3. Who is Karim?
4. Mrs. Azad feels that:
5. Nazneen finds herself thinking more and more of:
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)