|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the camp where Gemma was held now called?
2. Where will Becca stay for a night while in Oswego?
(a) In a motel.
(b) At Stan's friend's house.
(c) In her car.
(d) At a relative's house.
3. What is Brda?
(a) A school.
(b) A museum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hotel.
4. What time does Stan arrive at Becca's house in Chapter 12?
(a) Around 8:30.
(b) Shortly after 8pm.
(c) At exactly 7pm.
(d) At 7:15.
5. What do Becca and Stan visit in Chapter 14?
(a) The museum in Oswego.
(b) A grave site.
(c) A private collection of WWII memorabilia.
(d) A roadside diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gemma in Chapter 17, what must the prince do to keep the people alive?
2. What are Samantha and Linn associated with?
3. Who is Wanda?
4. Why is Gemma telling Becca the fairy tale story in Chapter 13?
5. Who is Harvey Goldman?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what is the song in Gemma's version of the Briar Rose story about?
2. What do Becca and Magda discover about the people in Chelmno?
3. In Chapter 24, why does Josef ask Becca to visit his house, and for how long?
4. What does Becca give Magda as a gift? What does Magda intend to do with the item?
5. What does Magda say about the teacher who taught her about the concentration camps?
6. What does Harvey recall about Gemma in Chapter 12?
7. Why does Becca point out that Gemma had no tattoos?
8. What realization does Becca have when she meets Josef Potocki?
9. Where does Gemma tell Becca the Briar Rose story in Chapter 15? Who else listens, and what does he object to?
10. What do Becca's family members try to dissuade her from doing in Chapter 16?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)