1. Who is the youngest of Gemma's granddaughters?
2. How many granddaughters does Gemma have?
3. What fairy tale does Becca mean when she asks to be told "Seepin Boot"?
4. In Gemma's fairy tale story, what color is the baby's hair?
5. In Gemma's fairy tale story, what does the queen name the baby?
6. Who goes to the nursing home in Chapter 2?
Shana, Sylvia and Becca.
7. What is the name Becca has given to her worn out car?
8. What does Becca do at the nursing home as soon as she arrives in Chapter 2?
Greets many of the residents.
9. What is Gemma's room number at the nursing home?
This section contains 5,100 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)