|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Josef?
(a) A man from Germany who fled the country before the war began.
(b) A partisan in the war who will share what he knows with Becca.
(c) An old friend of Gemma's who remained in contact with her until her death.
(d) A historian who met Gemma once.
2. How did Gemma end her story to Sylvia's and Shana's children?
(a) The bad fairy was captured and banished from the kingdom.
(b) The princess died.
(c) The prince and the princess lived happily ever after.
(d) The princess and the baby lived happily ever after.
3. According to a document found in the memento box, when did Gitl arrive in America?
4. What time does Stan arrive at Becca's house in Chapter 12?
(a) At 7:15.
(b) Shortly after 8pm.
(c) At exactly 7pm.
(d) Around 8:30.
5. Who is Marge Pierce?
(a) Gemma's sister-in-law.
(b) A citizen of Oswego who recalls the refugee camp.
(c) A refugee who experience a concentration camp firsthand.
(d) An old friend of Gemma's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumors about the refugee camp does Randolph comment on in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Becca urge Gemma to hurry her story along in Chapter 19?
3. According to Stan, everyone knows where they come from with the exception of who?
4. When Josef awakened surrounded by a group of partisans, what did he have to convince them of?
5. Where was Josef sent after being arrested?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)