|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gemma in Chapter 17, what must the prince do to keep the people alive?
(a) Sing to them everyday.
(b) Tell the people in the future about their lives.
(c) Feed them medicine.
(d) Record their memories in a book.
2. Who is Randolph Feist?
(a) A WWII historian.
(b) An Oswego high school teacher.
(c) An old friend of Gemma's.
(d) A WWII veteran.
3. What did the Avenger tell the others in the group while they planned their next raid?
(a) That he was dying.
(b) That he and Gemma were getting married.
(c) That he was returning to his hometown.
(d) That he was going to go on a solo mission.
4. What last name does the family suggest of the owner of the ring in Chapter 4?
5. What does Josef realize upon looking at Gemma's photo?
(a) He knew her during the war.
(b) He knew her as a child.
(c) He is related to her.
(d) He met her briefly after the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Josef awakened surrounded by a group of partisans, what did he have to convince them of?
2. Why does Becca seek out one of the clerks at the town hall in Chapter 9?
3. Who found Josef after he escaped from the camp?
4. Who is Harvey Goldman?
5. What does Gemma say of the people in the castle in Chapter 23?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)