|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Gemma's Briar Rose story, what does the prince do?
(a) He wakes only the princess with his kiss.
(b) He eats a frog.
(c) He marries the princess' stepmother.
(d) He shatters the glass slipper.
2. Who does the family believe the picture of the man found in the box is?
(a) A cousin or boyfriend of Gemma's.
(b) A long lost son.
(c) A supervisor or boss of some sort.
(d) Gemma's uncle.
3. Which of the following is Becca told that Gemma did not talk about at the refugee camp?
(a) Her future plans.
(b) Her past.
(c) The war in general.
(d) Her appearance.
4. What do Becca and Stan do for lunch on their way to Oswego?
(a) They go through a drive-thru.
(b) They go to a nice sitdown restaurant.
(c) They eat packed lunches in the car.
(d) They stop and have a picnic.
5. What does Becca note about Gemma's family in Chapter 6?
(a) Gemma has left behind a large family.
(b) Gemma's family is very closeknit.
(c) Gemma has no living family except a daughter and three granddaughters.
(d) Gemma's family live far away in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kulmhof?
2. In Gemma's story, at what age will the heroine be when the curse comes to pass?
3. What has Sylvia always thought was the origin of Gemma's use of the name Dawn?
4. Where will Becca stay for a night while in Oswego?
5. How many granddaughters does Gemma have?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)