|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stan plan to go to Becca's house in Chapter 9?
(a) To meet her parents.
(b) To confess his true feelings to Becca.
(c) To give her some information he has gathered.
(d) To look over the gathered information with Becca.
2. In Gemma's Briar Rose story, what does the prince do?
(a) He marries the princess' stepmother.
(b) He eats a frog.
(c) He wakes only the princess with his kiss.
(d) He shatters the glass slipper.
3. What is Becca's career?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a graphic designer.
(d) She is a writer.
4. How does Gemma describe the bad fairy in Chapter 3?
(a) As the one with the large green wart.
(b) As the one in black.
(c) As the smallest one.
(d) As the one with the horns.
5. Who does the family believe the picture of the man found in the box is?
(a) A cousin or boyfriend of Gemma's.
(b) Gemma's uncle.
(c) A long lost son.
(d) A supervisor or boss of some sort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Berlin?
2. What does Becca note about Gemma's family in Chapter 6?
3. What does Becca do in the middle of the night in Chapter 6?
4. According to Stan, everyone knows where they come from with the exception of who?
5. During Gemma's wake, what is done to the mirrors in the house?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)