|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what word does Gemma refuse to tell her granddaughters the definition of in Chapter 9?
2. In Gemma's fairy tale story, what does the queen name the baby?
(a) Briar Rose.
3. What are the initials found on the ring in Gemma's memento box?
4. What does Howie suggest of Gemma in Chapter 4?
(a) She was living in the past.
(b) She was obsessive-compulsive.
(c) She was struggling with demons.
(d) She was deluded and not living in the real world.
5. Why has Eve always thought that Gemma took the nickname of Dawna?
(a) Because it was the name of Gemma's mother.
(b) It was easy to pronounce and spell.
(c) Dawn was her favorite time of day.
(d) So that the two of them could be Dawn and Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Arnie provide Becca in Chapter 8?
2. Who is Arnie?
3. What is the name of the Oswego newspaper where one of the articles in the box is from?
4. What last name does the family suggest of the owner of the ring in Chapter 4?
5. Who does the family believe the picture of the man found in the box is?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)