|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Randolph Feist?
(a) A WWII historian.
(b) An Oswego high school teacher.
(c) A WWII veteran.
(d) An old friend of Gemma's.
2. Where will Becca stay for a night while in Oswego?
(a) At Stan's friend's house.
(b) In her car.
(c) In a motel.
(d) At a relative's house.
3. What are Samantha and Linn associated with?
(a) A WWII-related social group.
(b) A refugee shelter.
(c) A war veteran charity.
(d) The new museum in Oswego.
4. What is Becca's career?
(a) She is a social worker.
(b) She is a graphic designer.
(c) She is a writer.
(d) She is a teacher.
5. What last name does the family suggest of the owner of the ring in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Oswego newspaper where one of the articles in the box is from?
2. What time does Stan arrive at Becca's house in Chapter 12?
3. Which of the documents is NOT found in Gemma's memento box?
4. How does Gemma describe the King's party in Chapter 3?
5. What does Becca think about Gemma's version of the Briar Rose story?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)