|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is being made into a museum as of Chapter 8?
(a) A dignitary's home in Oswego.
(b) Roosevelt's creation.
(c) A WWII battleship docked off Oswego bay.
(d) Fort Oswego.
2. What did Roosevelt create in 1944 in Oswego?
(a) A holiday honoring the survivors of the Holocaust.
(b) A bomb shelter.
(c) A library honoring the soldiers fighting in WWII.
(d) A war refugee shelter.
3. How does the person who recognizes Gemma in the photograph refer to her?
(a) As 'Nogi'.
(b) As `Piwo`.
(c) As Dobrze``.
(d) As 'Ksiezniczka'.
4. Who is Linn?
(a) A WWII artifact collector.
(b) Becca's college friend.
(c) A refugee from Poland.
(d) Samantha's husband.
5. What special day is it in Chapter 21?
(b) Veteran's Day.
(c) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arnie?
2. What do Becca and Stan visit in Chapter 14?
3. What does Josef realize upon looking at Gemma's photo?
4. In Gemma's Briar Rose story, what does the prince do?
5. Who objects to Gemma's story in Chapter 15?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)