Chapters 1 through 5
1. Who is the youngest of Gemma's granddaughters?
2. How many granddaughters does Gemma have?
3. What fairy tale does Becca mean when she asks to be told "Seepin Boot"?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) Snow White.
4. In Gemma's fairy tale story, what color is the baby's hair?
5. In Gemma's fairy tale story, what does the queen name the baby?
(d) Briar Rose.
6. Who goes to the nursing home in Chapter 2?
(a) Eve and Becca.
(b) Shana, Sylvia and Becca.
(c) Sylvia and Becca.
7. What is the name Becca has given to her worn out car?
(c) Suzie Q.
8. What does Becca do at the nursing home as soon as she arrives in Chapter 2?
(a) Washes her hands.
(b) Speaks with the nurse.
(c) Greets many of the residents.
(d) Goes to the bathroom.
9. What is Gemma's room number at the nursing home?
(a) Room 310.
(b) Room 21.
(c) Room 125.
(d) Room 4.
This section contains 5,100 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)