|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mineral is the skunk smell compared to?
2. Who is Brian's nighttime acquaintance?
3. How many feathers does Brian use for each arrow and at what length?
(a) Three five-inch long feathers.
(b) Two six-inch long feathers.
(c) Two four-inch long feathers.
(d) Three seven-inch long feathers.
4. In what direction was Brian fairly certain of finding rabbits?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Brian imagine taking down with his new bow and arrow?
(a) The skunk.
(b) A bear.
(c) A deer.
(d) A moose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brian prepare his food most often?
2. About how big is the hole that Brian makes to let the smoke out of his shelter?
3. What comes to Brian with a "softness"?
4. When Brian decides to make a stronger weapon, he thinks of it as what?
5. What bothered Brian about the deer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Brian's second encounter with the skunk.
2. Why was Brian relieved when the food from the emergency pack was gone?
3. Describe Brian's first experience with the war bow.
4. Describe the autumn rainstorm that strikes Brian.
5. Describe the sporting goods store that Brian remembers near his home.
6. What does Brian do with the parts of a rabbit that he kills?
7. What had the wolves taken from the deer they killed?
8. After the rain finally stops, what activities keep Brian bush that first day?
9. What does the bear do when Brian kicks at it?
10. What does Brian learn about hunting in the rain?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)