1. What comes to Brian with a "softness"?
2. How many shells were included in the emergency pack?
3. What are the main foods in Brian's diet in Chapter 1?
Rabbit and foolbirds.
4. What does Brian refer to the hot water he sips in the morning as?
5. What is the raised part of the bolt of the gun known as?
6. What kind of gun does Brian have?
7. What must Brian hunt with when the gun breaks?
Bow and arrow.
8. Brian realizes that he has become a predator in nature. In this way, he thinks of himself as what?
A two-legged wolf.
9. How did Brian prepare his food most often?
This section contains 3,760 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)