|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 15-17 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian end up doing with the deer head?
(a) He puts it in a tree.
(b) He hangs it up in his camp.
(c) He buries it.
(d) He tosses it into the lake.
2. What is the raised part of the bolt of the gun known as?
(c) Firing pin.
3. How far was Brian from camp when he killed the deer?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 2 1/2 miles.
(c) 1 1/2 miles.
(d) 3 miles.
4. Who does Brian decide that the skunk resembles?
(a) A hippo.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His neighbor in New York.
5. Why does Brian keep the broken gun?
(a) He learned to shoot with the gun.
(b) He thought of the gun as a friend.
(c) He might be able to use it as a tool.
(d) He might be able to repair it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gunshots does Brian hear in Chapters 12 and 13?
2. What is the main portion of the deer that the wolves leave behind?
3. How many years had the family been trapping in the area?
4. In Chapter 8, what must Brian do in order to get water for his stew?
5. How does Brian learn to not startle game?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)