|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian estimate the temperature to be after the snowstorm?
(b) 20 below.
(d) 10 below.
2. Why does Brian think his arrow is lucky in Chapter 3?
(a) Because he kills 2 animals with it.
(b) Because it scared the bear away.
(c) Because of a feeling.
(d) Because he brings down a deer with it.
3. What happens to Brian's shoes that leads to them no longer helping him?
(a) He threw them in the lake.
(b) He lost them in the crash.
(c) Worn through.
(d) Too small.
4. How long does it take arrow shafts to dry in the sun?
(a) Five days.
(b) A week.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Two days.
5. In Chapter 4, what type of animal does Brian hear from that he hasn't heard from in two weeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many tries does it take Brian to get the right kind of arrowhead for his latest weapon?
2. What shape does Brian cut most of the rabbits skins into?
3. Why does Brian keep the broken gun?
4. Brian estimates that the wolf travels how far in a day?
5. Where did Brian take a blow that was "solid enough to nearly dislocate his hip"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)