|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian do to the wolves marking of territory?
(a) Tries to smell what the wolves smell.
(b) Ignores it.
(c) Brian marks it with his own urine.
(d) Rubs fish guts to destroy the previous smell.
2. In Chapter 7, how many tries does it take Brian to get the right kind of arrowhead for his latest weapon?
3. When Brian decides to make a stronger weapon, he thinks of it as what?
(a) Big bow.
(b) Native bow.
(c) War bow.
(d) Bear bow.
4. In Chapter 10, what does Brian find that his body seems to be craving?
5. What happens on day three of drying the heavy bows?
(a) It snows.
(b) A skunk moves in.
(c) It begins raining.
(d) The bear returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the second visit from a bear, what weapon does Brian decide he needs for protection?
2. What did Brian drag back to his camp around 4 in the morning in Chapter 10?
3. What is Brian's first meal with the deer?
4. What are the main foods in Brian's diet in Chapter 1?
5. What is the minimum number of days that Brian believes he can go without hunting due to the deer meat?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)