|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dried rabbit skins did Brian have?
2. What happens to Brian's shoes that leads to them no longer helping him?
(a) Too small.
(b) He lost them in the crash.
(c) Worn through.
(d) He threw them in the lake.
3. Who does Brian call a robber?
(a) The hawk.
(b) The skunk.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The bear.
4. At the end of Chapter 4, what does Brian plan to do first thing the next morning?
(a) Re-mark his territory.
(b) Try out his big bow.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Go fishing.
5. How much snow falls on the first day?
(a) Four inches.
(b) A foot.
(c) Two inches.
(d) Six inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian do to the wolves marking of territory?
2. What shape does Brian cut most of the rabbits skins into?
3. What had the arrowheads in the store been laying on?
4. What does Brian estimate that the moose weighs?
5. When Brian finished sewing the rabbit skins together, what size were they?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)