|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Brian get away from the bear in Chapter 7?
(a) He can't see in the dark.
(b) His legs are caught in the sleeping bag.
(c) The bear has blocked the exit.
(d) The bear is just too big.
2. What does Brian make new shoes from?
(a) His sleeping bag.
(b) Deer hide.
(c) Rabbit skin.
(d) His old t-shirt.
3. In Chapter 8, what alerts Brian to the fact that something is different?
(a) The noise.
(b) The wind.
(c) The lack of sound.
(d) The drop in the wind chill.
4. How many arrows does Brian take with him when he goes hunting in Chapter 9?
5. Who is Brian's nighttime acquaintance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Brian to restore his shelter in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Brian imagine taking down with his new bow and arrow?
3. What bothered Brian about the deer?
4. How many dried rabbit skins did Brian have?
5. What is good protection from bears but doesn't last?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)