|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fall: Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian use to tie the arrowheads onto the arrows?
(a) Strips of tree bark.
(b) A cord from his jacket.
(c) Rabbit hide.
(d) Rope from the plane.
2. Brian realizes that he has become a predator in nature. In this way, he thinks of himself as what?
(a) The mighty hunter.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A two-legged wolf.
(d) A dangerous animal.
3. At the end of Chapter 4, what does Brian plan to do first thing the next morning?
(a) Go fishing.
(b) Re-mark his territory.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Try out his big bow.
4. What bird sings before a rainstorm?
(a) Blue jays.
5. What is the main portion of the deer that the wolves leave behind?
(d) Front shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brian decides to make a stronger weapon, he thinks of it as what?
2. Why does Brian keep the broken gun?
3. In Chapter 4, what type of animal does Brian hear from that he hasn't heard from in two weeks?
4. Who made the sound, "rowwrrrmph", and what led to it?
5. How many arrows has Brian completed when he is first visited by the skunk?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)