|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fall: Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brian realizes that he has become a predator in nature. In this way, he thinks of himself as what?
(a) A two-legged wolf.
(b) The mighty hunter.
(c) A dangerous animal.
(d) A murderer.
2. At the end of Chapter 4, what does Brian plan to do first thing the next morning?
(a) Re-mark his territory.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Try out his big bow.
(d) Go fishing.
3. How long was the stone point for Brian's new weapon in Chapter 7?
(a) Seven inches.
(b) Eight inches.
(c) Six inches.
(d) Five inches.
4. In what direction was Brian fairly certain of finding rabbits?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Brian imagine taking down with his new bow and arrow?
(a) A bear.
(b) A moose.
(c) The skunk.
(d) A deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian name the skunk?
2. What shines like gold?
3. What had Brian once tried to shoot at in a tree?
4. Brian is grateful to the skunk, who begins to think of as his pet what?
5. What name does Brian give the lucky arrow?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)