|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fall: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird sings before a rainstorm?
(a) Blue jays.
2. What happens on day three of drying the heavy bows?
(a) A skunk moves in.
(b) It snows.
(c) It begins raining.
(d) The bear returns.
3. How does Brian learn to not startle game?
(a) Sit in a tree.
(b) Waiting for it to come to him.
(c) Move very slowly.
(d) Moving sideways in woods.
4. In Chapter 3, Brian notices that the leaves in the trees across the lake are turning mostly what color?
(c) Dark orange.
5. What does Brian practice on when he picks up his bow and arrows again?
(b) Dirt hummock.
(c) Painted target.
Short Answer Questions
1. When hunting was going well in Chapter 2, what was the most foolbirds Brian killed in a single day?
2. What did the bear smell that brought it into Brian's camp?
3. Brian has learned about wolves from a book by who?
4. How long did it take Brian to bring fresh mud from the lake to reinforce his wall?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, what does Brian plan to do first thing the next morning?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)