|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fall: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brian's nighttime acquaintance?
2. What are the main foods in Brian's diet in Chapter 1?
(a) Rabbit and foolbirds.
(b) Crow and berries.
(c) Fish and turnips.
(d) Squirrel and pigeon.
3. What is the raised part of the bolt of the gun known as?
(b) Firing pin.
4. How long did it take Brian to bring fresh mud from the lake to reinforce his wall?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) All day.
(d) Five hours.
5. What did the bear smell that brought it into Brian's camp?
(a) Dead rabbit.
(b) Cooked foolbirds.
(c) Fish stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brian prepare to skin a rabbit?
2. What substance does Brian consider using for the points of his arrows before dismissing as too thin and soft?
3. Why does Brian keep the broken gun?
4. What blew up like a grenade in front of Brian?
5. Brian has learned about wolves from a book by who?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)