|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fall: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gun does Brian have?
(b) 44 Carbine.
(c) Remington semi-automatic.
(d) .22 rifle.
2. What did the bear smell that brought it into Brian's camp?
(a) Fish stew.
(b) Dead rabbit.
(d) Cooked foolbirds.
3. What do the two wolves leave sign on?
(a) A live tree.
(b) A pile of leaves.
(c) A rotten stump.
(d) A bush.
4. What does Brian do to the wolves marking of territory?
(a) Tries to smell what the wolves smell.
(b) Brian marks it with his own urine.
(c) Rubs fish guts to destroy the previous smell.
(d) Ignores it.
5. What alerts Brian to the fact that sitting doesn't get things done?
(a) Seeing his breath in the air.
(b) Ice around the lake.
(c) Migrating geese.
(d) A growling in his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had a bear torn out a stump?
2. Why does Brian keep the broken gun?
3. How long does it take arrow shafts to dry in the sun?
4. How far is Brian flung?
5. What had Brian once tried to shoot at in a tree?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)