|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fall: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the bear find food in Brian's camp?
(a) Hanging from a tree.
(b) In the pot.
(c) In the water by the fish pool.
(d) On the hunting knife.
2. When hunting was going well in Chapter 2, what was the most foolbirds Brian killed in a single day?
3. Brian realizes that he has become a predator in nature. In this way, he thinks of himself as what?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A two-legged wolf.
(c) The mighty hunter.
(d) A dangerous animal.
4. How far is Brian flung?
(a) Twenty feet.
(b) Twenty-five feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Fifteen feet.
5. What is the raised part of the bolt of the gun known as?
(c) Firing pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brian prepare to skin a rabbit?
2. What are the main foods in Brian's diet in Chapter 1?
3. How many shells were included in the emergency pack?
4. Brian estimates that the wolf travels how far in a day?
5. How did Brian prepare his food most often?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)