|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian compare the dry snow of Chapter 13 to?
(a) Baby powder.
(b) Crystalized flour or sugar.
(d) White coffee grounds
2. What does Brian add to the last of the jellied meat in Chapter 6?
(b) Red venison.
(c) Lake water.
3. What kind of wood does Brian use for his fire in Chapter 11?
4. What does Brian find when he goes out to re-mark his territory?
(a) A skunk wanting food.
(b) A deer carcass.
(c) A bear wanting food.
(d) A wolf carrying fresh meat.
5. How far is Brian flung?
(a) Twenty feet.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Fifteen feet.
(d) Twenty-five feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Brian once tried to shoot at in a tree?
2. What does Brian name the skunk?
3. What did Brian drag back to his camp around 4 in the morning in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 8, what alerts Brian to the fact that something is different?
5. How much snow falls on the first day?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)