|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fall: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the bear smell that brought it into Brian's camp?
(b) Fish stew.
(c) Dead rabbit.
(d) Cooked foolbirds.
2. When hunting was going well in Chapter 2, what was the most foolbirds Brian killed in a single day?
3. What blew up like a grenade in front of Brian?
(b) Flock of geese.
4. What does Brian practice on when he picks up his bow and arrows again?
(a) Painted target.
(b) Dirt hummock.
5. When Brian decides to make a stronger weapon, he thinks of it as what?
(a) Big bow.
(b) War bow.
(c) Bear bow.
(d) Native bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Brian to bring fresh mud from the lake to reinforce his wall?
2. In what direction was Brian fairly certain of finding rabbits?
3. What wakes Brian with a clunking sound in Chapter 2?
4. How many dried rabbit skins did Brian have?
5. What shape does Brian cut most of the rabbits skins into?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)