|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item on the moose does Brian leave to take of the next day?
(b) Hump meat.
2. Brian realizes that he has become a predator in nature. In this way, he thinks of himself as what?
(a) The mighty hunter.
(b) A dangerous animal.
(c) A two-legged wolf.
(d) A murderer.
3. How many arrows does Brian take with him when he goes hunting in Chapter 9?
4. After being attacked by the moose, what part of Brian does he realize is hurting?
(a) His chest.
(b) His forehead.
(c) His knees.
(d) His shoulder.
5. What is the main portion of the deer that the wolves leave behind?
(d) Front shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many tries does it take Brian to get the right kind of arrowhead for his latest weapon?
2. What had Brian once tried to shoot at in a tree?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Brian find that his body seems to be craving?
4. In Chapter 8, what alerts Brian to the fact that something is different?
5. What can't Brian get away from the bear in Chapter 7?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)