|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Winter: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Brian awakens with urgency. Why?
(a) The bear returns.
(b) He hears an airplane.
(c) A skunk visits him.
(d) He realizes winter is coming.
2. What mineral is the skunk smell compared to?
3. How many inches could Brian sew with a single lace?
(a) Three or four.
(b) Nine or ten.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Seven or eight.
4. What substance does Brian consider using for the points of his arrows before dismissing as too thin and soft?
(a) Hard wood near camp.
(b) Iron scrap.
(c) Glass from plane.
(d) Aluminum from plane.
5. What name does Brian give the lucky arrow?
(a) Medicine arrow.
(b) War arrow.
(c) Life arrow.
(d) Lucky arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Brian notices that the leaves in the trees across the lake are turning mostly what color?
2. What weapon helps Brian with a plan to make snowshoes?
3. What does Brian use to tie the ends of wood together with in making snowshoes?
4. Who made the sound, "rowwrrrmph", and what led to it?
5. It begins raining again in Chapter 11. How many days does it rain?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)