Part 1, Fall: Chapters 1-2
1. What comes to Brian with a "softness"?
(d) Remembering his family.
2. How many shells were included in the emergency pack?
3. What are the main foods in Brian's diet in Chapter 1?
(a) Fish and turnips.
(b) Squirrel and pigeon.
(c) Crow and berries.
(d) Rabbit and foolbirds.
4. What does Brian refer to the hot water he sips in the morning as?
5. What is the raised part of the bolt of the gun known as?
(d) Firing pin.
6. What kind of gun does Brian have?
(b) .22 rifle.
(c) Remington semi-automatic.
(d) 44 Carbine.
7. What must Brian hunt with when the gun breaks?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) Hunting knife.
8. Brian realizes that he has become a predator in nature. In this way, he thinks of himself as what?
(a) A dangerous animal.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A two-legged wolf.
(d) The mighty hunter.
9. How did Brian prepare his food most often?
(a) Grilling it.
(b) Drying it.
(c) Frying it.
(d) Boiling it.
This section contains 3,760 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)