|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the arrow goes straight through the young buck, how far does it land from the buck?
(a) 5-7 feet.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 17 feet.
(d) 10-12 feet.
2. How many hot meals will Brian eat a day?
3. What shape is the lake where the Cree camp is?
4. After shooting the deer, how far is it to Brian's camp?
(a) 700 yards.
(b) 400 yards.
(c) 1,500 feet.
(d) 1,000 feet.
5. What does Brian listen to as he drifts off to sleep at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Brian estimate that a moose weighs in Chapter 1?
2. How many pair of Polarfleece pants does Brian have?
3. How long does Brian believe that the deer hide will last after he rolls it up?
4. What does Brian do with the remains of the fish he eats?
5. How far apart does Brian make his stitches?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)