|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian use to kill a fish in Chapter 2?
(a) Line and hooks.
(b) Net and stone.
(c) Sharpened stick.
2. What coloring is the dog Brian sees in Chapter 4?
(c) Dark brown.
3. How deep is the water where Brian catches his fish in Chapter 2?
(a) 6 feet.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) About 8 feet.
(d) A few inches.
4. How much pressure per square inch, even in a moderate dog, could the molars exert?
(a) 2200 pounds.
(b) 3000 pounds.
(c) 1500 pounds.
(d) 2600 pounds.
5. How many pairs of moccasins does Brian have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian decide to use to stitch the dog's wound?
2. How many deer does Brian find in a clearing in Chapter 7?.
3. When does Brian plan to melt something to put on the dog's wound?
4. Where does Susan have a small scar from attempting to fire a high-powered rifle?
5. Where on the lake does Brian believe he will find fish?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)