|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Brian shoots him, how many steps does the young buck take before he falls?
2. What does Brian consider boiling up some to sterilize the dog's wound?
3. After eating at the beginning of Chapter 7, how does the dog show her submission?
(a) Rolls on her back.
(b) Folds her ears down.
(d) Gives Brian one paw.
4. In Chapter 2, what type of fish does Brian patiently hunt and kill?
(b) Smallmouth bass.
(c) Northern pike.
(d) Tiger Musky.
5. Where does Brian find the dog's tracks?
(a) In soft mud.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) By a creek.
(d) In soft sand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do white-tailed deer come in to clearings late in the day?
2. How many moose does Brian see during the day in Chapter 7?
3. Approximately how much does the dog weigh?
4. How much can wolves eat in a single meal?
5. What is Brian's canoe made from?.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)