|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan Smallhorn's Indian name mean?
2. What does Brian decide to use to stitch the dog's wound?
(a) Polymer thread.
(b) Fishing line.
(d) Cat gut.
3. How many Polarfleece pullovers does Brian have?
4. What does Brian do with the remains of the fish he eats?
(a) Puts it in the lake..
(b) Throws it in a thicket.
(c) Saves it to catch more fish.
(d) Buries it.
5. What does Brian hope to catch with lures made from the pelt he skins?
Short Answer Questions
1. From the sparse sign he finds, from what direction does Brian believe that the dog came from?
2. How often does Brian like to check his gear?
3. How far out does Brian let his canoe drift before he anchors for the night?
4. Who did Brian discover had a recipe where they baked pike and served it on a platter blue from the fish slime?
5. What else does Brian add to his fish stew?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)