|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around what city was a woman jogging, attacked and eaten partially by a wild animal?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. When was a book published that Brian found on the Internet that had been put out for farmers and hunters and trappers?
3. How far out does Brian let his canoe drift before he anchors for the night?
(a) 25 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 200 feet.
4. What does Brian use to kill a fish in Chapter 2?
(b) Sharpened stick.
(c) Line and hooks.
(d) Net and stone.
5. During Brian's first winter in the bush, how long did he live with a trapping family he met?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brian dreaming about in Chapter 4?
2. What are Brian's paddles made of?
3. What type of gloves did Brian bring?
4. In Chapter 2, what type of fish does Brian patiently hunt and kill?
5. What season is it when Brian returns to the wilderness?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)