|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, approximately how far is Brian from the Smallhorn summer camp?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 47 miles.
(c) 58 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
2. How many minutes does it take Brian to cook the fish he caught in Chapter 2?
3. How far out does Brian let his canoe drift before he anchors for the night?
(a) 200 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 25 feet.
4. How big is the ice hole through which polar bears pull seals?
(a) 34 inches.
(b) 6 inches.
(c) 22 inches.
(d) 12 inches.
5. What type of moon does Brian see in Chapter 4?
(a) New moon.
(b) Last quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Brian survive in the wilderness with nothing but a hatchet?
2. How many American soldiers were slaughtered at Gettysburg?
3. How old was Brian when he crashed in the wilderness?
4. Where does Brian pull the canoe to the shore when he moves closer to the dog?
5. Where does the dog Brian sees in Chapter 4 have a shiny patch on its body?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)