|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of moon does Brian see in Chapter 4?
(a) New moon.
(b) Last quarter.
2. What does Brian do with the remains of the fish he eats?
(a) Throws it in a thicket.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Puts it in the lake..
(d) Saves it to catch more fish.
3. How wide is the grapnel hook that Brian uses to anchor his canoe?
(a) 2 inches.
(b) 4 inches.
(c) 8 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
4. What does Brian listen to as he drifts off to sleep at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What is Brian wearing in Chapter 2?
(a) Short-sleeved shirt and jeans.
(b) Just jeans.
(c) T-shirt and shorts.
(d) Just shorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Brian discover had a recipe where they baked pike and served it on a platter blue from the fish slime?
2. Where does Brian pull the canoe to the shore when he moves closer to the dog?
3. How long ago had Brian been involved in his first wilderness experience?
4. How many pairs of gloves does Brian have?
5. What time of year are mosquitoes worse in the north?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)