|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, approximately how far is Brian from the Smallhorn summer camp?
(a) 58 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 47 miles.
2. How far out does Brian let his canoe drift before he anchors for the night?
(a) 25 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 200 feet.
3. Who did Brian discover had a recipe where they baked pike and served it on a platter blue from the fish slime?
4. What does Brian use for a pillow?
(b) Pair of pants.
(c) Camp pillow.
(d) Tarp-covered cargo.
5. What type of axe does Brian have?
(a) Steel spike axe.
(b) Double-edged cruiser axe.
(c) Combat axe.
(d) Throwing axe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was a book published that Brian found on the Internet that had been put out for farmers and hunters and trappers?
2. According to a book Brian read, what creature has the most nutritional value and protein?
3. What sound awakens Brian in Chapter 4?
4. How many spare strings does Brian have for his bow?
5. How big is the ice hole through which polar bears pull seals?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)