|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian listen to as he drifts off to sleep at the end of Chapter 3?
2. How deep are most of the glacier-carved lakes in the north?
(a) 15-20 feet.
(b) 60 feet.
(c) 25-30 feet.
(d) 45 feet.
3. How many pairs of gloves does Brian have?
4. How many hot meals will Brian eat a day?
5. What is the draw of Brian's bow?
(a) 41 inches.
(b) 33 inches.
(c) 26 inches.
(d) 15 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a book Brian read, what creature has the most nutritional value and protein?
2. What time of year are mosquitoes worse in the north?
3. How long does it take Brian to turn his canoe around when he is pursuing a fish in Chapter 2?
4. What is Susan Smallhorn's Indian name?
5. How much does Brian estimate that a moose weighs in Chapter 1?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)