|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Brian's first winter in the bush, how long did he live with a trapping family he met?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. Who did Brian discover had a recipe where they baked pike and served it on a platter blue from the fish slime?
3. What type of bird once took food from Brian's hand?
4. How long does it take Brian to turn his canoe around when he is pursuing a fish in Chapter 2?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 18 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. How big is the ice hole through which polar bears pull seals?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 22 inches.
(d) 34 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Brian's first wilderness experience, what animal had kept a bear away from Brian?
2. How old was Brian when he crashed in the wilderness?
3. What did Brian bring to drink in the wilderness?
4. What does Susan Smallhorn's Indian name mean?
5. How long ago had Brian been involved in his first wilderness experience?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)