|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10, and The Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, approximately how far is Brian from the Smallhorn summer camp?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 58 miles.
(c) 47 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
2. How many arrows does it take to kill the bear?
3. In Chapter 7, how big was a small bull that would have been an easy kill?
(a) 600 pounds.
(b) 700 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 300 pounds.
4. What is Susan Smallhorn's Indian name?
5. What has Brian seen a bear throw through the air looking for grub worms?
(a) Small tree.
(c) Quarter-ton log.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stitches does it take to sew up the dog's wound?
2. How many American soldiers were slaughtered at Gettysburg?
3. What did Brian bring to drink in the wilderness?
4. When was a book published that Brian found on the Internet that had been put out for farmers and hunters and trappers?
5. What else does Brian add to his fish stew?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)