|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10, and The Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the authorities to arrive after Susan calls them?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
2. When was a book published that Brian found on the Internet that had been put out for farmers and hunters and trappers?
3. What does Brian hope to observe on the lakes with his monocular?
(a) Eagle's nests.
(d) Eggs hatching.
4. During Brian's first winter in the bush, how long did he live with a trapping family he met?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. What dog does Brian mention being in a pack with three or four other dogs and run up on a deer, sheep, or child?
(a) Pit bull.
(c) German Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many grouse does Brian remember shooting on the wing?
2. How wide are the bear prints Brain finds near the Smallhorn's cabin?
3. What size is the dog's new wound after the fight with the bear?
4. At first, what animal does Brian believe could have caused the dog's wound?
5. How much pressure per square inch, even in a moderate dog, could the molars exert?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)