|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10, and The Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs did the Smallhorns have tied up in the kennel?
2. How far out does Brian let his canoe drift before he anchors for the night?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 200 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 25 feet.
3. What type of dog does Brian find in Chapter 4?
(a) Tahitan bear.
(c) Malamute cross.
(d) Samoyed mixed breed.
4. What did Brian eat too much of during his first wilderness experience that made him sick?
5. How many pair of Polarfleece pants does Brian have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it actually take Brian to cross the lake where he believes his friends are?
2. How much warning does Brian believe that the Smallhorns had before the bear attacked?
3. What dog does Brian mention being in a pack with three or four other dogs and run up on a deer, sheep, or child?
4. When do Brian and Susan get back to the Smallhorn camp?
5. To what temperature will Brian's sleeping bag keep him warm?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)