|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10, and The Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first evening when tracking the bear, what does Brian eat?
2. How much of the arrow sticks out of the bear's chest when Brian plunges it into the bear?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 6 inches.
(c) 4 inches.
(d) 7 inches.
3. How long does Brian believe that the deer hide will last after he rolls it up?
(a) 3-4 days.
(b) 1-2 days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 36 hours.
4. In what direction on the lake does Brian believe he will find Susan?
5. What does Brian believe caused the dog's wound?
(a) A fight.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A fall.
(d) A boating accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in a bucket that Brian finds on the ground?
2. When does Brian plan to melt something to put on the dog's wound?
3. How much warning does Brian believe that the Smallhorns had before the bear attacked?
4. What does Brian decide to use to stitch the dog's wound?
5. What coloring is the dog Brian sees in Chapter 4?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)