|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10, and The Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from the fire does the dog rest after Brian tends to her wound?
(a) 2 feet.
(b) 6-7 feet.
(c) 4-5 feet.
(d) 3 feet.
2. How many stitches does it take to sew up the dog's wound?
3. What animal does Brian finally decide must have caused the dog's injury?
(d) Mountain lion.
4. After encountering the first beaver dam, how far do Brian and the dog follow a stream?
(a) About a mile.
(b) 4-5 miles.
(c) 8-9 miles.
(d) Approximately 3/4 mile.
5. How many people died when Brian crashed in the wilderness the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. During Brian's first wilderness experience, what animal had kept a bear away from Brian?
2. Where does Brian put the pelt he skins in Chapter 6?
3. During Brian's first winter in the bush, how long did he live with a trapping family he met?
4. How close is Brian to the cabin when he is able to get a glimpse of what happened?
5. At first, what animal does Brian believe could have caused the dog's wound?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)