|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10, and The Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian dreaming about in Chapter 4?
(a) A book he read.
(b) Susan Smallhorn.
(c) The plane crash.
2. When do Brian and Susan get back to the Smallhorn camp?
(a) Near dawn.
(b) Around midnight.
(c) Around noon.
(d) At 3 p.m.
3. How close does Brian get to the young buck before he shoots?
(a) 15-20 yards.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 200 feet.
(d) 30-40 yards.
4. How many stitches are sewn across the top of the wound?
5. What might a seal weigh?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many American soldiers were slaughtered at Gettysburg?
2. Where does Brian tie up the dog when he leaves to hunt?
3. When he checks his gear, what does Brian check first?
4. How many fish does Brian catch while his other food cooks?
5. What does Brian's knife resemble?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)