|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 in the area where Brian is, where do all the rivers pour into?
(a) Chamcook Lake.
(b) Lake Winnipeg.
(c) Lake Athabasca.
(d) Clearwater Lake.
2. In Chapter 1, what bird does Brian hear off to his left?
3. What does Brian use to kill a fish in Chapter 2?
(a) Line and hooks.
(c) Sharpened stick.
(d) Net and stone.
4. What does Brian do with the remains of the fish he eats?
(a) Buries it.
(b) Puts it in the lake..
(c) Saves it to catch more fish.
(d) Throws it in a thicket.
5. How far out does Brian let his canoe drift before he anchors for the night?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 25 feet.
(c) 200 feet.
(d) 100 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How deep are most of the glacier-carved lakes in the north?
2. How many pairs of moccasins does Brian have?
3. How much does Brian's bow pull?
4. What type of moon does Brian see in Chapter 4?
5. According to a book Brian read, what creature has the most nutritional value and protein?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)