|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep are most of the glacier-carved lakes in the north?
(a) 25-30 feet.
(b) 60 feet.
(c) 45 feet.
(d) 15-20 feet.
2. In Chapter 2, what type of fish does Brian patiently hunt and kill?
(a) Tiger Musky.
(c) Northern pike.
(d) Smallmouth bass.
3. How many minutes does it take Brian to cook the fish he caught in Chapter 2?
4. What branch of the military used the type of knife that Brian's knife resembles?
(d) Air Force.
5. How many hot meals will Brian eat a day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year are mosquitoes worse in the north?
2. In Chapter 1, approximately how far is Brian from the Smallhorn summer camp?
3. What is the draw of Brian's bow?
4. What type of bird once took food from Brian's hand?
5. How much does a large bull moose weigh?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)