|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago had Brian been involved in his first wilderness experience?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. What fish does Brian believe he will find in a small lake?
(b) Smallmouth and pike.
(d) Sunfish and bluegills.
3. Who did Brian discover had a recipe where they baked pike and served it on a platter blue from the fish slime?
4. What might a seal weigh?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 400 pounds.
5. What did Brian eat too much of during his first wilderness experience that made him sick?
Short Answer Questions
1. How deep are most of the glacier-carved lakes in the north?
2. How many spare strings does Brian have for his bow?
3. How many days did Brian survive in the wilderness with nothing but a hatchet?
4. Where does Brian pull the canoe to the shore when he moves closer to the dog?
5. In Chapter 1 in the area where Brian is, where do all the rivers pour into?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)