|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from the fire does the dog rest after Brian tends to her wound?
(a) 2 feet.
(b) 6-7 feet.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 4-5 feet.
2. In Chapter 6 as the day warms up, what insects become active.
3. What does Brian's knife resemble?
(b) Boot knife.
4. What does Brian use to kill a fish in Chapter 2?
(a) Sharpened stick.
(c) Line and hooks.
(d) Net and stone.
5. In Chapter 2, what type of fish does Brian patiently hunt and kill?
(b) Northern pike.
(c) Smallmouth bass.
(d) Tiger Musky.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, what animal does Brian believe could have caused the dog's wound?
2. During Brian's first wilderness experience, what animal had kept a bear away from Brian?
3. What type of red meat does Brian hope to find to feed the dog?
4. How many Polarfleece pullovers does Brian have?
5. What is Brian dreaming about in Chapter 4?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)