|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what temperature will Brian's sleeping bag keep him warm?
(a) 10 above.
(b) 20 degrees.
(c) 5 degrees.
(d) 10 below.
2. When he checks his gear, what does Brian check first?
(d) Sleeping bag.
3. From the sparse sign he finds, from what direction does Brian believe that the dog came from?
4. What season is it when Brian returns to the wilderness?
(a) High summer.
(b) Early spring.
5. What type of dog does Brian find in Chapter 4?
(a) Samoyed mixed breed.
(c) Tahitan bear.
(d) Malamute cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 as the day warms up, what insects become active.
2. Where does Brian put the pelt he skins in Chapter 6?
3. How much does Brian estimate that a moose weighs in Chapter 1?
4. Of the Minnesota First Volunteers who started the battle at Gettysburg, how many were left standing at the end?
5. What was the animal that attacked a woman jogger and partially ate her?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)