|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brian find the dog's tracks?
(a) Under a bush.
(b) In soft sand.
(c) By a creek.
(d) In soft mud.
2. What does Brian consider boiling up some to sterilize the dog's wound?
3. What does Brian use to kill a fish in Chapter 2?
(a) Net and stone.
(c) Line and hooks.
(d) Sharpened stick.
4. How much does Brian's bow pull?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 55 pounds.
(c) 45 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
5. How many minutes does it take Brian to cook the fish he caught in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fish does Brian believe he will find in a small lake?
2. How far out does Brian circle before he sees the dog's tracks?
3. How wide is the grapnel hook that Brian uses to anchor his canoe?
4. What does Brian hope to observe on the lakes with his monocular?
5. How deep are most of the glacier-carved lakes in the north?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)