|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much can wolves eat in a single meal?
(a) 20 pounds.
(b) 5 pounds.
(c) 9 pounds.
(d) 15 pounds.
2. How many stitches are sewn across the top of the wound?
3. What are Brian's paddles made of?
(c) Carbon fiber.
(d) Composite material.
4. What author who wrote about the bush does Brian think of after the dog's wound is sewn together?
(a) Jack London.
(b) Louis L'Amour.
(c) Ernest Thompson Seton.
(d) Clarke Irwin.
5. How much nylon line does Brian have?
(a) 750 feet.
(b) 1,000 feet.
(c) 50 feet.
(d) 100 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what temperature will Brian's sleeping bag keep him warm?
2. What direction is the buck facing when he dies?
3. How many fish does Brian catch in the evening in Chapter 7?
4. How much pressure per square inch, even in a moderate dog, could the molars exert?
5. What type of red meat does Brian hope to find to feed the dog?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)