Chapters 1 and 2
1. What season is it when Brian returns to the wilderness?
(a) High summer.
(c) Early spring.
2. What did Brian bring to drink in the wilderness?
3. How many people died when Brian crashed in the wilderness the first time?
4. During Brian's first wilderness experience, what animal had kept a bear away from Brian?
5. What did Brian eat too much of during his first wilderness experience that made him sick?
6. What type of bird once took food from Brian's hand?
7. How long ago had Brian been involved in his first wilderness experience?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 9 months.
8. How old is Brian in Chapter 1?
9. How old was Brian when he crashed in the wilderness?
10. Where on the lake does Brian believe he will find fish?
(a) In the reeds and lily pads.
(b) In open water.
(c) Among grasses.
(d) Near pondweed and floating heart.
This section contains 3,033 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)